Petite Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Top these little darlings with your favorite topping. Such as, caramel syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, or chopped nuts.
- Whipped Cream
2 cups heavy whipping cream
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tbsp. maple syrup, real preferred
1 ½ cups crushed gingersnap cookies (approximately 25-30)
2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
8 oz. package cream cheese, room temp.
1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
1 tsp. salt
3/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
1 tbsp. Greek yogurt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground nutmeg
1 tsp. ground ginger
½ tsp. ground cloves
- In a large bowl, blend the whipping cream and vanilla extract until changes texture and doubles in size. Add the maple syrup to the bowl and continue blending until the mixture fluffy. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 24-cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place gingersnaps into a large freezer bag and cover with a towel. Pound the bag with a rolling pin until cookies are uniformly crushed. A food processor is another option.
- In another bowl add the melted butter and crushed cookies. Transferred crushed cookies. Stir with a fork until combined. Add a little more melted butter if needed to hold the crumb mixture together.
- Divide the crumb mixture into 24 parts and press into the bottom of each muffin cup firmly with your fingers, forming a crust. Bake in preheated oven for 8 – 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, brown sugar, and salt with a mixer. Add pumpkin puree and Greek yogurt, continue beating until combined.
- Next, blend in the egg, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Continue blending until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Divide cream cheese mixture between the 24 muffin-tin cups. Fill each cup slightly higher than the edge of the pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 – 20 minutes, or until lightly browned and the pumpkin mixture has set. Remove from oven and cool completely before removing cheesecakes from pan. Refrigerate for 5-6 hours or overnight before serving.
- Add your favorite topping before serving.